It’s finally starting to feel like Spring/Summer outside which means beach reads and picnics. My allergies have been out of control so I caved and bought medicine :-/. The students are done with school so it’s been quiet around here, although it is nice to have parking and no lines at Chipotle 🙂
- The Nightingale: Kristin Hannah – reviewed
- Remember the Ladies: Gina L. Mulligan – reviewed
- Eat Pray Love Made Me Do It: Various Writers – snap reviewed
- Devil in the White City: Erik Larson – read and book club review
- Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone: JK Rowling – snap reviewed – posted next week 🙂
- The Revenant: Michael Punke – half way!
Most Favorited/Liked Post:
- Started It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia – HILARIOUS!
- Attended Book Expo America’s Bloggers Conference and implemented some new ideas (social media based and weekly memes)
- Volunteered at our town’s wine festival pouring wine
- I ended up taking the corks of used bottles – I want to make a craft out of them but not sure yet what that will be
Goals for June
- This month reading wise will focus on non-ARCs (My library holds have been out of control!) I’ll tackle the BEA book hauls later this summer 🙂
- Create business cards for the blog!
- Commit to enhancing my site and making it more professional and appealing 🙂
- Plan a vacation
- I looked at my calendar for the summer and besides a wedding and a few day trips, I don’t have much planned! Time to go to a beach!
- Start CrossFit up again!
- See Me Before You – already crying because of the trailer
How was your month of May?