This weekly meme is brought to you by The Broke and The Bookish. Each week they will post a new Top Ten list. Everyone is welcome to join. All they ask is that you link back to The Broke and the Bookish on your own Top Ten Tuesday post and, if you want to, add your name to the Linky widget on that day’s posts (typically put up midnight EST on Tuesday) so that everyone can check out other bloggers lists! If you don’t have a blog, just post your answers as a comment.
Ten Reasons I Love X — could be a certain book, character, author, your indie bookstore, a fandom, a tv show, reading, a hobby, a genre. Honestly anything you want to gush about.
Ten Seven Reasons I Love Book Blogging
- Anything goes! – I literally can write about anything I want (bookish of course).
- Like an online reading journal – It amazes me how much of myself I reveal through the blogging platform. I guess being an avid reader, I should’ve know the power of the written word.
- I can spend hours roaming book-related sites for ‘research’ 😉 – There are soooo many bookish things to blog about that I can’t help but look through all the blogs out there, and I keep stumbling over more constantly.
- Gives me motivation to read more! – Before blogging, I couldn’t quite remember how many books (and different genres of books) I read a year. Now, I set my goals higher and higher because there are tons of books on my TBR pile.
- Every book and environment I’m in is inspiration for a photo op – My perspective has changed so much on how I take pictures. I have even been trying to do #bookflatlay haha.
- There are conferences for it! – Attending BookExpo America was one of the most eye-opening experiences I had the privilege to have and would do it again in a heartbeat.
- The community is very supportive – I went to BEA not knowing a soul and the contacts I made while there and how friendly everyone was to my novice skill-level was fabulous.
What are the Top Ten Reasons You Love _________?