What Are You Reading Wednesdays #WAYRW is a weekly feature on It’s A Reading Thing. Everyone is welcome to participate. You can answer the questions in the comments section of the weekly #WAYRW post or link back to your #WAYRW post on your blog via the link up. You can grab the image above or create your own, just please make sure you link back to IART as the host for this meme.
How to participate:
Grab the book you are currently reading and answer three questions:
1. What’s the name of your current read?
2. Go to page 34 in your book or 34% in your eBook and share a couple of sentences.
3. Would you like to live in the world that exists within your book? Why or why not?
- The Nest
- “He never imagines that as the fund grew, so, too, would his children’s tolerance for risk, for doing the one thing Leonard had repeatedly warned them not to do, ever, in any avenue in life, from the time they were old enough to understand: count the chickens before they hatched”
- I am always a sucker for New York City – especially with You’ve Got Mail as my favorite movie 😉 So far, I know I wouldn’t want to live in the Plumb family. Manipulative, selfish, and impatient! The eldest daughter, Bea, would be the only one I could like in real life – and of course she is a novelist :). Otherwise, NYC is big enough that I would probably not run into them (or on a regular basis).
What are you reading this Wednesday?