This weekly meme is brought to you by The Broke and The Bookish. Each week they will post a new Top Ten list. Everyone is welcome to join. All they ask is that you link back to The Broke and the Bookish on your own Top Ten Tuesday post and, if you want to, add your name to the Linky widget on that day’s posts (typically put up midnight EST on Tuesday) so that everyone can check out other bloggers lists! If you don’t have a blog, just post your answers as a comment.
Top Ten Most Anticipated Releases For The Second Half Of The Year (since we did a topic about the releases we were excited about for the first half of 2016 back in the beginning of the year) Feel free to tweak it how you want to — like most anticipated fantasy for the second half of 2016 or debut authors. Whatever you want!
Ten Seven Most Anticipated Releases For The Second Half Of The Year
- The Torch Against The Night – Sabaa Tahir (August 30th) Ever since I read the first installment in the series, I couldn’t wait for the next in the series. I was pleasantly surprised with how drawn in I was to what I had thought was going to be another typical dystopian YA.
- Harry Potter and the Cursed Child – J.K. Rowling (July 31st) I don’t think this needs explaining…
- The Girls – Emma Cline (Today – June 14th) I’ll be honest, this cover is appealing and I’ve been seeing this posted on so many bookstagrams.
- It Ends with Us – Colleen Hoover (August 2nd) I’m starting my first Colleen Hoover novel, Confess, and I feel I will not be disappointed.
- The Fever Code – James Dashner (September 27th) This whole series is amazing. Although the movies have gone off track, I will stick with the books 🙂
- Beast – Brie Spangler (October 11th) With the new Beauty and the Beast live-action film with Emma Watson, anything that can hold me over until then will do just fine!
- Dead Girls Society – Michelle Krys (November 8th) So mysterious and secret society-ish. I’m not one usually for mysterious or thrillers, but what the heck.
What are your Top Ten Most Anticipated Releases For The Second Half Of The Year?