Here it goes – my first tag book blog post!
1. Where do you buy your books from?
- If I have a giftcard – Barnes and Noble. I LOVED Borders, but we don’t talk about that anymore… 😦
- Otherwise, HalfPrice Books, Goodwill, and Library Book Sales!
2. Do you ever pre-orders book and if so do you do this in store or online?
- I do not do pre-orders, HOWEVER, once I know a release date for a book, I stalk my library’s catalog for it to show and reserve it before the library has it in stock! 🙂 I might’ve when Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows came out, but I think that was just a release party!
3. On average, how many books do you buy a month?
- One? Not many do I actually buy unless I KNOW that I want it on my shelf!
4. Do you use your local library?
- How could anyone not? I’m probably there twice a week checking 0ut and returning titles.
5. If so- how my books can you/do you borrow at a time?
- Usually, around 3-4! However, after writing my Book Whore-der post, I’ve cut back haha
6. What is your opinion on library books?
- They are a wonderful, free resource I wish more people took advantage of! Having a fixed deadline helps too 😉
7. How do you feel about charity shop/second hand books?
- I’m not above it. As long as all the pages are there and intact, I’m good to go!
8. Do you keep your read and TBR pile together/on the same book shelf or not?
- I have never thought this before! haha I don’t! The read pile are on my fixed shelves and my TBR pile is stacked on my kitchen and coffee tables.
9. Do you plan to read all of the books that you own?
- Yep! Most of what I own, I consider Book Perennials – I’ll read them more than once.
10. What do you do with books that you own that you feel you will never read/felt you did not enjoy?
- Donate to my library Goodwill. Sometimes I hold onto them and see if I want to give them another try later in life.
11. Have you ever donated books?
- Yes! I usually drop them through the return books slot at the library….
12. Have you ever been on a book buying ban?
- Pretty much all the time haha I feel that some books are way too overpriced, and I honestly can’t justify fitting them in a budget when I know I can get them at the library or get them cheaper
13. Do you feel that you buy too many books?
- Change that to ‘borrow’ and yep!
I tag anyone with a first name starting with R, S, T, L, N, E (Thank you Wheel of Fortune 😉 )