This weekly meme is brought to you by The Broke and The Bookish. Each week they will post a new Top Ten list. Everyone is welcome to join. All they ask is that you link back to The Broke and the Bookish on your own Top Ten Tuesday post and, if you want to, add your name to the Linky widget on that day’s posts (typically put up midnight EST on Tuesday) so that everyone can check out other bloggers lists! If you don’t have a blog, just post your answers as a comment.
TenSix Books I’d Buy Right This Second If Someone Handed Me A Fully Loaded Gift Card
- Harry Potter and the Cursed Child by J.K. Rowling – kicking myself for not putting this on pre-order 😦
- Any Edition of Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen – I can never have too many Pride and Prejudice copies
- Carve the Mark by Veronica Roth – next year 🙂
- A Torch Against the Night by Sabaa Tahir – so soon!
- Every book on Rory Gilmore’s Reading Challenge – would be a great encourager to knock out the challenge!
- My favorite hardbacks in paperback version – for some reason, I absolutely LOVE paperbacks! Something about how they feel hahah
What are the Top Ten Books You’d Buy Right This Second If Someone Handed You A Fully Loaded Gift Card?