Hello! Summer is basically come to an end, but Fall is here and all the crafts, pumpkin, fairs, and more that comes with it. This month, I wanted to tackle a lot of ARCs and books I owned. Not too bad 😉 Here is a summary of what the last month of Summer had for me.
- Where’d You Go Bernadette: Maria Semple – book club pick
- Harry Potter and the Cursed Child: J.K. Rowling
- Maggie Elizabeth Harrington: D.J. Swykert – book review
- No Problem, Mr. Walt: Walt Hackman – book review
- The Jungle Within: Charles M. – book review
- Drifting in the Push: Daniel Garrison – book review to come
Most Favorited/Liked Post:
- A lot of my friends had birthdays this week and it is making me think of how I’m getting closer to 30 – as I wrote Modern-Day Charlotte Lucas who was 27! With that, I decided to Create a 30 before 30 list! I’ll post a sneak peak on instagram soon 🙂
- Visited a beach town in Michigan – check another state off my goal to see all 50!
- Escaped an Escape Room! These are the coolest ideas for team building and socializing haha
Goals for September
- Do well in my first college course since I graduated 4 years ago! It’s English-related so crossing my fingers it’ll be great 🙂
- Continue busting out books I already own and ARCs
- Start planning for NANOWRIMO – I can’t believe it’s back again. Aiming to do better this year!
- Run 70 miles – especially with beautiful Fall weather, I hope it comes naturally to want to run.
How was your month of August?