It’s finally starting to feel like Fall!!! Break out all things pumpkin and flannel! What better way to enjoy the Fall then with a pile of good books you can curl up with. I can’t wait!
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban: J.K. Rowling – audio book
- No One Knows: J.T. Ellison – book club pick (review to come!)
- House of Mirth: Edith Wharton – English course assignment
- A Torch Against the Night: Sabaa Tahir
- Ugly Love: Colleen Hoover
- It Had to Be Murder: Cornell Woolrich – English course assignment
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire: J.K. Rowling – audio book
Most Favorited/Liked Post:
Goals for October
- Read the following – Lots of ARCs came to my mailbox this past month as well as books I’ve borrowed:
- Run 65 miles – I got sick last month and I didn’t listen to my body so I’m pulling back 5 miles this time!
- Start planning for my birthday celebration in November – I’ve never really been a big birthday person but I’m excited to put some events together to do with my friends 🙂
How was your month of September?