This weekly meme is brought to you by The Broke and The Bookish. Each week they will post a new Top Ten list. Everyone is welcome to join. All they ask is that you link back to The Broke and the Bookish on your own Top Ten Tuesday post and, if you want to, add your name to the Linky widget on that day’s posts (typically put up midnight EST on Tuesday) so that everyone can check out other bloggers lists! If you don’t have a blog, just post your answers as a comment.
November 1: Top Ten Books To Read If Your Book Club Likes Memoirs
- Head Case by Cole Cohen
- Wild by Cheryl Strayed
- It Was Me All Along by Andie Mitchell
- Drifting in the Push by Daniel Garrison
- Hillbilly Elegy by J.D. Vance
- Lonely – by Emily White
- Between the World and Me by Ta-Nehisi Coates
- No Problem, Mr. Walt by Walt Hackman
- My Life on the Road by Gloria Steinem
- The Glass Castle by Jeannette Walls
What are your Top Ten Books to Read if your Book Club likes Memoirs?