This weekly meme is brought to you by The Broke and The Bookish. Each week they will post a new Top Ten list. Everyone is welcome to join. All they ask is that you link back to The Broke and the Bookish on your own Top Ten Tuesday post and, if you want to, add your name to the Linky widget on that day’s posts (typically put up midnight EST on Tuesday) so that everyone can check out other bloggers lists! If you don’t have a blog, just post your answers as a comment.
November 8: Ten Books I’ve Added To My To-Be-Read List
- All Quiet on the Western Front by Erich Maria Remarque
- The Master by Colm Tóibín
- The Point of Vanishing: A Memoir of Two Years in Solitude by Howard Axelrod
- Capital by John Lanchester
- 13 Ways of Looking at a Fat Girl by Mona Awad
- The Dressmaker by Rosalie Ham
- A Change of Heart by Sonali Dev
- Give it Back by Danielle Esplin
- The Fall Guy by James Lasdun
- Public Library and Other Stories by Ali Smith
What are your Top Ten Books added to your To-Be-Read List?