This weekly meme is brought to you by The Broke and The Bookish. Each week they will post a new Top Ten list. Everyone is welcome to join. All they ask is that you link back to The Broke and the Bookish on your own Top Ten Tuesday post and, if you want to, add your name to the Linky widget on that day’s posts (typically put up midnight EST on Tuesday) so that everyone can check out other bloggers lists! If you don’t have a blog, just post your answers as a comment.
December 27: Top Ten Best Books I Read in 2016 (NOT IN RANKED ORDER 😉 )
- The Nightingale – Kristin Hannah
- Between the World and Me – Ta-Nehisi Coates
- Persepolis – Marjane Satrapi
- A Torch Against the Night – Sabaa Tahir
- It Was Me All Along – Andie Mitchell
- Eat Pray Love Made Me Do It – Various Authors
- Everything I Never Told You – Celeste Ng
- The Munich Girl – Phyllis Edgerly Ring
- Confess – Colleen Hoover
- Destiny Lingers – Rolonda Watts
What are your Top Ten Books You Read in 2016?