This weekly meme is brought to you by The Broke and The Bookish. Each week they will post a new Top Ten list. Everyone is welcome to join. All they ask is that you link back to The Broke and the Bookish on your own Top Ten Tuesday post and, if you want to, add your name to the Linky widget on that day’s posts (typically put up midnight EST on Tuesday) so that everyone can check out other bloggers lists! If you don’t have a blog, just post your answers as a comment.
February 7th: Top
TenNine Books that Tackle Tough Issues
- Persepolis (War) – Marjane Satrapi
- The Diary of Anne Frank (Holocaust) – Anne Frank
- Room (Abuse) – Emma Donoghue
- Furiously Happy (Anxiety/Depression) – Jenny Lawson
- Nineteen Minutes (School Shooting) – Jodi Picoult
- Salem Falls (Child Molesting) – Jodi Picoult
- It Ends With Us (Domestic Abuse) – Colleen Hoover
- Me Before You (Assisted Suicide) – Jojo Moyes
- Destiny Lingers (Interracial Relationship/Racism) – Rolonda Watts
What are your Top Ten Books that Tackle Tough Issues?