This weekly meme is brought to you by The Broke and The Bookish. Each week they will post a new Top Ten list. Everyone is welcome to join. All they ask is that you link back to The Broke and the Bookish on your own Top Ten Tuesday post and, if you want to, add your name to the Linky widget on that day’s posts (typically put up midnight EST on Tuesday) so that everyone can check out other bloggers lists! If you don’t have a blog, just post your answers as a comment.
February 21: Ten Books I Loved Less Than I Thought I Would (recently or all time)
- After You by Jojo Moyes
- Where’d You Go Bernadette by Maria Semple
- The Devil in the White City by Erik Larson
- When Calls the Heart by Janette Oke
- Looking for Alaska by John Green
- Four by Veronica Roth
- House of Cards by Michael Dobbs
- Smoke by Dan Vyleta
- Sex and the City by Candace Bushnell
- The Girls by Emma Cline
What are your Top Ten Books that You Loved Less than You Thought You Would?