This weekly meme is brought to you by The Broke and The Bookish. Each week they will post a new Top Ten list. Everyone is welcome to join. All they ask is that you link back to The Broke and the Bookish on your own Top Ten Tuesday post and, if you want to, add your name to the Linky widget on that day’s posts (typically put up midnight EST on Tuesday) so that everyone can check out other bloggers lists! If you don’t have a blog, just post your answers as a comment.
February 28th: Top Ten Most Intimidating Books (To me that means number of pages as well as challenging content!!)
- Infinite Jest – David Foster Wallace
- Anna Karenina – Leo Tolstoy
- Moby Dick – Herman Melville
- Great Expectations – Charles Dickens
- A Little Life – Hanya Yanagihara
- The Bible
- Gone with the Wind – Margaret Mitchell
- Atlas Shrugged – Ayn Rand
- The Fountainhead – Ayn Rand
- Feminine Mystique – Betty Friedan
What are your Top Ten Most Intimidating Books?