I’m determined to make the most out of the Bout of Books reading challenge this week and knock out books that have been on my TBR for far too long! I’m getting ahead of myself, let me have the organizers explain what’s about to go down:
The Bout of Books read-a-thon is organized by Amanda Shofner and Kelly @ Reading the Paranormal. It is a week long read-a-thon that begins 12:01am Monday, January 8th and runs through Sunday, January 14th in whatever time zone you are in. Bout of Books is low-pressure. There are challenges, giveaways, and a grand prize, but all of these are completely optional. For all Bout of Books 21 information and updates, be sure to visit the Bout of Books blog. – From the Bout of Books team
Now that we are on the same page, are you ready to sign-up? Follow these steps to join in on the fun!
- Post on your site, Twitter, Google+, Goodreads, YouTube, Instagram or Facebook account and declare your intentions to join. It’s EASY. They ask you share info to help spread the word. Please link back to @boutofbooks!
- Add the direct link to your sign up post to the linky in the original post. You have until Tuesday, January 9th at 11:59pm CST to sign up. (If the linky is closed, you’re too late.)
- Beginning January 8th, READ!
Here are the books I’m hoping to complete this week:
- Bee Season by Myla Goldberg
- Darker by E.L. James
- In The Neighborhood: The Search for Community on an American Street, One Sleepover at a Time by Peter Lovenheim
- Checkout Girl: A Life Behind the Register by Anna Sam