I’m determined to make the most out of the Bout of Books reading challenge this week and knock out books that have been on my TBR for far too long! I’m getting ahead of myself, let me have the organizers explain what’s about to go down:
The Bout of Books read-a-thon is organized by Amanda Shofner and Kelly @ Reading the Paranormal. It is a week long read-a-thon that begins 12:01am Monday, August 20th and runs through Sunday, August 26th in whatever time zone you are in. Bout of Books is low-pressure. There are challenges, giveaways, and a grand prize, but all of these are completely optional. For all Bout of Books 23 information and updates, be sure to visit the Bout of Books blog. – From the Bout of Books team
Now that we are on the same page, are you ready to sign-up? Follow these steps to join in on the fun!
- Post on your site, Twitter, Google+, Goodreads, YouTube, Instagram or Facebook account and declare your intentions to join. It’s EASY. They ask you share info to help spread the word. Please link back to @boutofbooks!
- Add the direct link to your sign up post to the linky in the original post. You have until Tuesday, August 21st at 11:59pm CST to sign up. (If the linky is closed, you’re too late.)
- Beginning August 20th, READ!
Here are the books I’m hoping to complete this week:
- This Body’s Not Big Enough for Both of Us by Edgar Cantero
- The Happiness Project by Gretchen Rubin
- Sharp Objects by Gillian Flynn